Here to bore you with another one of my tales

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Since May 18th I have...

... sat for, and PASSED (hip hip hooray the Gods must favor me *despite my agnosticism*) professional exam number 2, Financial Mathematics! I strongly doubt my ability to replicate this feat.

... flew to New York

... flew to Los Angeles, thereby establishing it as my favorite city in the whole of US!

... sat for, and PASSED (I swear I must have been super-duper lucky) professional exam number 1, Probability!

... moved off-campus to a darling of an apartment that is just 5 minutes away from Drake

... thrown a house party that was on par with the likes of a fraternity one

... tried paintballing, and received a paintball-hickey on my thigh from my darling housemate

... attempted to cook, and failed, a couple of times (note: chicken rice that was first raw, then turned into porridge after the addition of a LOT of water)

... been excited to take a class in Visual Basic Application, but was disappointed greatly when the class turned out to be a failure

... become a rebel and dropped above-mentioned Visual Basic class despite all the prostestations from fellow classmates.

... realized that the Derivatives Markets part of Actuarial Science is a pain in the arse.

... started playing truant (only for the above-mentioned Derivatives Markets class though)

... made plans to go to Turkey at the end of the year

... decided that applying for work in the US may require too much effort. Hence will return to Malaysia in May 2008

... made up my mind that I will try to conquer the rollercoasters in the Midwest before leaving this country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home